Hey welcome back lovelies! We've been talking about our short film for a while and now that the filming is over I can dish out all the secrets. Well we're not completely done... we still need to edit but that's not the point. Anyways I'll tell you all the hot tea about our film and how it came to be. When my team and I were first talking about our script we had an idea that we wanted to go into horror and it almost felt like it'd be a voiceless film at first. With that we were satisfied at first and left it like that for a while. That's when time started knocking down on us concerning our script and we finally got to work. We knew that we were going to have a group of four friends hanging out so we had to decide how we were going to plant a mystery into the film. I took on the role of the person who was going to be the victim of the murder. Once we delegated our roles, filming just came by second nature. ...
Hey lovelies, welcome back. The film that I chose to analyze is Dead Silence because it is a great representation of how a horror film should be. The website I used wa s Art of the Title What titles are displayed during the opening sequences? The titles that are displayed first is the title of the film. It is in red and has a spooky looking font to add to the way that the movie is horror. The next titles are from who made the film and a brief description of what to expect. Then it goes into naming everyone who helped contribute to making the film happen like the actors and what not. What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? The images that are prioritized look like scenes from out the movie. They are images that give a feel f or what will happen in the movie without fully telling what exactly is going on. The movie is on a marrionette that is very haunting and the imag...
Hey lovelies!! Welcome back. Today you will be following me on a journey to dig deep in to a horror movie of our choice. Looking at the CLAMPS, CAMS and editing of various horror movies helps to best understand what I should have in my short film. Today I will be looking at the move IT an adaptation of the novel IT by Stephen King. I will answering some questions to get a better understanding of the movie. 1. What conventions of the genre did the movie have that you liked? - One convention that was noticeable throughout the movie would the atmosphere. The movie creates a dark and eerie atmosphere, that makes the viewer uncomfortable. It also included one of the main aspects that give a horror movie it's name... jump scares. Throughout watching this movie, I had no idea when the next jump scare was which makes it really thrilling to watch. Also seeing the costumes compliment the characters was amazing. The monster's performance tied perfectly with its cree...
Comments
Post a Comment